North Austin Manufacturer Seeking a Skilled CNC Mill Machinist
Full Time, Temp-to-Hire
Shift: 7 am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday Pay: $15 to $22 per hour DOE (Depends on Experience)
CNC Mill Machinist Responsibilities: The responsibilities for this job will be: to produce machined wood parts by setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) Holz-Her Unimaster 7226 Machining Center, maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records, maintaining equipment and supplies, sharpening and replacing worn tools, adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes, interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances, planning stock inventory, and anticipating needed stock. Benefits packages offered from first week.
- 6 months or more of experience setting up and operating a CNC mill required. (Candidates with CNC experience with machines other than mills need not apply).
- Strong work ethic required.
- Record of excellent workplace attendance, tardiness history required, along with ability and desire to maintain such required.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs unassisted required.
- Willingness to submit to and pass criminal background check and drug screen required.
- Prior experience working with wood a plus.
Apply on company website