• Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
• Analyzing data collected and recording results
• Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
• Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
• Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
• Making estimates of new and proposed product cost
Minimum of 2 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
Bachelors Degree in Accounting preferred.
Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principals.
Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
Experience with MAPICS a plus
Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Apply on company website