We are looking for experience Electronic Techinicians to work for the leading manufacturer of Electro Surgical equipment.
Benefits - Free Online Course available after 80 hours of work!!!
Pay $18.00 $18.50.00 per hour depending on experience and education.
6:00am-4:00pm Monday-Thursday +Overtime
4:00pm-2:00am Monday-Thursday +Overtime
Overtime Pay $25.50-$26.25 per hour based on shift
Electronic Technician Duties
- Working with Oscilliscopes, Metron, DDM and Flukes measuring tools
- Assembling and Soldering small parts for final product Reading reading and understanding blue prints and instructions
- Testing final product and looking for any errors that need to be diagnosed
- 2+ Years Electronic Technician experience
- Must be IPC certified
- Attention to detail
- Punctual and can work committed shift
- Be a team player and good attitude
- All related experience must be recent
- Can read and follow directions
- Associates in Applied Science preferred or equivalent work experience
Apply on company website