Join our team!!
Established wood furniture supplier located in Kentwood, MI is looking for Finishing Line Operator candidates for an . Prior manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required - our client will train great candidates.
Qualified candidates will thrive in a fast-paced work environment. This position is contract-to-hire, and a permanent job offer will be made based on your performance at attendance.
Bonus of $500! *once hired in, after 6 months employment - another $500 after 1 year!*
Employee benefits *paid time off, tuition reimbursement, stock purchase program*
Emphasis on employee wellness *on-site basketball court & gym available for use*
Weekly Pay, Referral bonuses, and free college-accredited courses available to ResourceMFG employees!
Pay - $14.00
2nd shift - 3:30PM-2:00AM Monday through Thursday. OT Hours on Friday and Saturday. OT is offered frequently, but never guaranteed.
- Buff, sand, and grind parts as needed. Add in rivets, clips, etc.
- Load parts onto racks for spray booth
- Operate spray gun to apply clear coat to parts
- Clean Parts with acetone, visually inspect, and package for shipment
- Cross-train in different departments
- Assessments given
- Ability to work in a dusty and humid environment
- Ability to frequently stand, bend, lift, and slide parts that typically weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail.
Apply on company website