Temp to Hire Opportunity!
General Warehouse Employees need for all three shifts.
1st shift- 8am-4pm
2nd shift- 4pm-12am
3rd shift- 12am-8am
All positions begin as general loading helpers. Daily activities include but are not limited to: Preparing the trucks or rail cars for loading/unloading, cleaning after each unload and resetting for next load.
Each candidate will be trained in multiple areas of the warehouse with the understanding that promotions could occur, such as lift drivers, crew leaders, etc.
- Proof of Valid Driver's License must be presented
- All candidates should be able to pass necessary testing. (Measurement reading, basic math and pick ticket comprehension)
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule. 12 hour shifts are mandatory when needed.
- Ability to be cross trained on all areas in warehouse
- Steady work history and clean attendance record
** We offer benefit coverage and free online courses through Penn Foster **
Apply on company website