The Housekeeper works with the Housekeeping Management Team to clean guest rooms and public space areas, in accordance with time, product and placement standards to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing trash, etc. May include cleaning the kitchen area, room refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dishware, etc.
- Notify supervisor when service is completed so rooms may be sold or occupied.
- Report any room unable to be serviced to supervisor according to established procedures.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday 8 am-8 pm (and weekends)
- Some previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Able to work outside when needed.
- Previous background from the extended stay industry preferred.
- Frequently standing up, bending, climbing, kneeling, and moving about the facility.
- Carrying, lifting or pulling items weighing up to 75 pounds.
GET PAID EVERY FRIDAY. BENEFITS START DAY ONE!
Apply on company website