Corrugator in the city of Carson, CA is seeking experienced Machine Operators to start work immediately.
Duties for Machine Operator will include but are not limited to:
- Set up, operate, or tend paper goods machines that perform a variety of functions.
- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Observes gauges to verify temperatures, width and alignment of sheeting to ensure flanging of sides.
- Replaces molds in frame to conform to product specifications.
Qualifications for Machine Operator:
- Proven experience as a machine operator (Two years)
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Able to work rotating shifts, weekends and holidays.
Apply now to these great jobs!
Apply on company website