ResourceMFG is currently hiring for entry-level Machine Operators in Mooresville at a global developer, manufacturer, and maker of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer marker, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning and disinfection products.
This position is responsible for the overall results of assigned machine, which includes but is not limited to:
- Running and changing of raw material on his or her assigned machine while producing a quality product.
- Attending machine operator training to achieve “C” operator certification on assigned machine cluster.
- Completing various documentation including line sheets, DIRs and downtime logs.
All Machine Operators are required to work a rotating 12-hour shift, working either 6a-6p or 6p-6a on a 2-2-3 schedule. 2-2-3 schedule means you work 2 days, off 2 days, and work 3 days. Your work schedule will be provided for the remainder of the year once you're selected!
The wage for this position is $17.50 to $18.50 per hour.
No High School Diploma or GED, ability to stand for the duration of 12 hour shift, repetitive bending and twisting, ability to speak, read and write in English, be able to work a 12 hour rotating shift, must be able to pass an assessment, and work overtime when needed.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Temp to hire
• Weekly Pay
• Direct Deposit
• Career Advancement
• Work Life Academy (Free Online Courses)
• SIGNIFICANT PAY INCREASE ONCE HIRED FULL TIME
• LOTS OF INCENTIVES
Apply on company website