ResourceMFG is now hiring experienced Maintenance Technician for window manufacturer, Alside, in Kinston, NC!
ResourceMFG's Maintenance Technician will be primarily responsible to:
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance, repair machinery and equipment to manufactures original standards.
- Answer trouble calls to support the goals of the production and support departments and review and complete projects supporting plant requirements.
- Ensure established safety and best-practice procedures are followed and maintained.
Shift: 2nd Shift
Wage Range: DOE, pay rates start at $20 an hour
Exceptional candidate will have the opportunity to be hired full-time with manufacturer after successfully completing three months on-the-job while demonstrating aptitude, amazing work ethic and dependability.
- 2-5+ years industrial maintenance experience
- Minimum year degree technical degree in mechanical engineering or electronic technology is preferred
- Must be proficient in the selection use and safe handling of hand tools, measuring devices and instruments, power tools, machining and cutting tools, equipment and machinery.
- Must have basic working knowledge in including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division of whole and fractional numbers including decimals. Some use of geometry and trig may be required.
- Knowledge of Servo drives and motors, software controlled CNC machinery, and PLC's
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic control
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Apply on company website