ResourceMFG has multiple HIGHLY skilled Maintenance Technician opportunities. The positions are 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities, Direct Hire and hourly salary ranges between $20-$39, based on experience and opportunity. We have openings available in Lansing, Albion, Webberville, Portland, Eaton Rapids and Fowlerville, MI. This does also include a Maintenance Apprenticeship opportunity, with schooling and training provided.
Maintenance Technician benefits include:
- Medical/Prescription Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- PTO (Personal Time Off) 104 Hours
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- IRS Regulated Reimbursement Account – HSA Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Apprenticeship opportunities available
Maintenance Technician duties include:
- PLC install and programming
- MIG, TIG and Stick Welding
- Electrical and Control Panel Maintenance
- CNC, press, conveyor, hydraulics, pneumatics, robotics and all other industrial machinery maintenance is required
- Blueprint/Schematic reading
- High School Diploma/GED required. College related coursework or equivalent formal technical training preferred.
- Minimum of 1 to 7 years of experience in troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electro-mechanical systems.
- Understanding of all equipment, processes & procedures for operations
- Computer skills (Outlook, Excel, and AS400)
- Required to have fork lift & crane certification if present.
- CPR & First Aid training
- Hazmat training
Apply on company website