We are now hiring 2 Manufacturing Technicians in Santa Clara for a growing company that supports wafer manufacturing! The ideal candidate should have previous mechanical assembly experience and have the ability to use basic hand tools. Please see the job description below:
Pay Rate: $18 - $20/hr.
Shift Time: 7 AM - 4 PM
Duration: Temp to hire
- Free Online Education after working 80 hours
- $200 Referral Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Perform assembly and disassembly of mechanical parts, components or products
- Operating manual and robotic abrasive blasters
- Clean sinks, ovens and vacuum leak checkers
- Demonstrate ability to use small hand and power tools for use in assembly of precision parts.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!
- Experience with metal cutting lathes and milling machines for secondary operations is a plus P
- Proficiency with dial calipers, height gauges, gage pins, micrometers, digital multi-meters, and vacuum leak detectors.
- Experience in mechanical assembly and electromechanical assembly is preferred.
- Must speak, read and write in English.
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds to shoulder height.
- Must be able to push or pull 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand and work on feet for extended periods of time, as well as bending, stooping and reaching without limitations.
- Knowledge of clean room protocol is preferred.
Apply on company website