We are looking for a Mold Maker to join a local company that has built a solid reputation as a custom plastic injection molding firm by providing high quality processes, customer service excellence and sustainable cost-effective solutions to its valued customers. This is a performance to hire position. Company offers great benefits and room for advancement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fabrication, maintenance and repair of molds and equipment
- Diagnosing malfunctions in molds and equipment.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Review all work order requests; investigate needed information, estimate work time; suggest tool maker to complete work; ensure work is valid and completed with an efficient use of time.
- Reviews production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements and sets priorities for completion of job assignment, to meet production needs.
- Ensure the molds are in safe working order and that molds will produce acceptable quality at cost-effective production rates.
- Maintains time and production records on mold repair and new mold manufacturing.
- In conjunction with the Quality Assurance Department, analyzes first article deviations and tool qualifications.
If you have the experience we are looking for, then apply now.
Location: Van Nuys
Hours: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Ability to operate associated tool room machinery.
- Ability to plan and layout work to determine accurate and efficient methods to manufacture and repair injection molds.
- Ability to interpret blueprints
- 2 - 3 years of experience
Apply on company website