Popsicle manufacturer has immediate pasteurizer openings for full time positions, Join us now!!!! Refer a friend or family to receive a referral bonus....
Pasteurizer Job Duties:
• Plan, schedule and coordinate pasteurizer production activities.
• Operates and monitors processing HTST equipment
• Pasteurizer verifies unit and homogenizer are running to legal regulation.
• Closely Standard Operating Procedures for batching and processing products.
• Ensure pasteurizing procedures are conducted in a safe and controlled environment.
• Monitor fats, total solids, allergen, and other related items as they associate with processing dairy products.
• Be able to calculate formulas to obtain correct products on a needed basis.
• Responsible for setting up equipment for CIP
2 days 5:00am - 3:30pm and 2 days 3:00pm - 1:30am
Pay: $20-$23, depending on experience
Our Client Offers:
• Safe & Clean Environment
• Great pay and benefits
• On job training
• Monthly free ice cream
As Select Staffing, we offer you:
• FREE Online education
• IRA benefits
• Health Benefits
• Referral Bonus
• A personnel coordinator for assistance with any questions!
Flexibility with overtime + weekends
Must have a Pasteurization License.
Ability to operate HTST equipment
Must have experience operating CIP System and/or have knowledge of CIP system
2-3 years' experience in a food/beverage processing plant environment is a must.
Bilingual- Spanish is a plus
Apply on company website