ResourceMFG is looking for qualified personnel (or someone who is eager to learn) to work at a prestigious printing company in Everett, coordinating the postal services to ensure all orders are shipped out in a timely manner!
$15/hr + LOTS of OT opportunities right before the holidays!
• Complete postal reports and supporting documentation for individual mailings
• Schedule appointments with postal facilities
• Ensure postal reports are in compliance with USPS requirements
• Communicate with Project Managers & other supporting departments and USPS staff regarding daily shipments
• Provide a daily progress report to the department manager
Education / Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 years prior experience minimum in a similar position is preferred but NOT REQUIRED!
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows environment
• knowledge of USPS mailing procedures, postal requirements & regulations
• Basic knowledge of mathematical calculations
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to move around in fast-paced Warehouse environment
• Flexible to work overtime as required on weekdays, weekends, and holidays
• Punctuality in regard to attendance, deadlines, and work schedules
• Professional and presentable demeanor
• Positive attitude, self-motivated, organized, and team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
Apply on company website