ResourceMFG has immediate starts for entry level Production Workers; Dallas, TX.
1st shift; $12.00/hour
1st shift: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday + potential OT
Performance to advance and hire!
Come work for an ergonomically designed, custom furniture builder! Entry level experience is accepted.
- Work in Wood Shop as a Production Framer - Like to work with your hands?
- Building plywood frames for upholstered furniture
- Building pallets
- Using hand tools such as nail guns; glue guns
- Able to read a tape measure to 1/16”
- Maintain workbench and woodshop area
General Production Framer Requirements include:
- High School Diploma
- Work 40 hours a week with flexibility for overtime (some Saturdays) as needed
- Be a dependable, team player
General Production Physical Demands:
- Standing 6-8 hours a day
- Lifting 50 lbs.
- No steel toed shoes required, but will wear earplugs and googles provided by client
- Face Mask required
Apply on company website