2nd Shift Experienced Production Coordinator Needed in Gunbarrel!
Great Work Environment! Excellent Benefits!
Earn Weekly Pay $17-19 DOE- Temp to Perm Position!
Responsible for coordinating and assigning the work of Production Specialist to meet daily capacity and production schedules. Performs efficient testing, mechanical and electrical assembly, repair and/or rework of Company products and related sub-assemblies. Provides assistance with the coordination of raw materials and SRO/direct units to support compliance with FIFO material flow requirements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Assists Manufacturing Manager and Production Mentors by assigning and coordinating the work of manufacturing Production Specialists on a daily basis. Distributes daily capacity and production schedules to Production Specialists. Maintains accurate inventory records. Tests and/or tunes standard products, Assembles standard products , including mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, gluing and packaging. Repairs and/or reworks products and/or related sub-assemblies per documentation. Accurately completes all paperwork relating to jobs performed, including, but not limited to, work order forms, Material Reject Reports, product travelers, Inspection Reports, stockroom requisitions and forms, and system data entry Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Internal soldering certificate preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in an electronic manufacturing environment.
- At least two years of internal Company experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to read and understand simple to complex assembly procedures, drawings and schematics.
- Ability to recognize acceptable and defective assemblies from procedures and drawings.
- Good soldering skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Attention to detail with the ability to enter job transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook and manufacturing databases.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Apply on company website