The Quality Control Technician supports production processes; maintains a presence on the floor and is accessible to production staff when questions arise.
1. Performs quality checks of raw, work in process, and finish product through inspection and visual checks of packaging.
2. Performs pre-op inspections and swabs as necessary.
3. Performs daily GMP audits in production and the warehouse.
4. Collects and logs production/processing samples.
5. Ensures all non-conforming products are placed on hold and fully documented.
6. Investigates complaints and inspects product as directed.
Work Day's: Monday-Friday, 2nd Shift, Hours: 2:00pm-10:30pm Pay Range : $16.00 -$18.00 DOE , Long Term-Temp to Hire Select Offers: Full Benefits/Vision, Medical, Dental Free Online Courses through the Better Work Life Academy
Minimum qualifications plus; Bilingual Spanish; Understanding of metal detection regulations; experience in micro and sanitation, lab food testing, GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative), and Kosher
Apply on company website