Facility Maintenance Operations Support Tech
Seeking technicians to support the maintenance of a large manufacturing facility. The Technicians work under close supervision and must be able to perform each of the following duties:
• Monitor environmental standards for clean room operation and certification
• Ability to perform facility equipment operational and preventive maintenance procedures, routine handling, storage, delivery, tracking and disposal of chemicals, gases and hazardous waste.
• Respond to customer service requests.
• May conduct routine safety inspections
• Support production equipment installation.
• Maintain facility data collection requirements, documents, records and procedures.
• Deploys the Quality Management System as it applies to the scope of work.
- HS or equivalent.
- Electrical or mechanical troubleshooting
- Experience working with chemicals, solvents, and acids
Apply on company website