ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Utility Worker/Deburr within a aerospace company located in Simi Valley, Ca.
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 DOE
Hours: 2:30pm – 11pm (plus over time)
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Performance to hire opportunity or possible direct
- Manually spherical lap inner diameters to planning instructions or drawing requirements using a conventional drill press.
- Deburr parts by breaking sharp edges on all internal and external surfaces using motorized, pneumatic and manual methods.
- Ability to operate a conventional drill press per lead's instructions.
- Ability to make necessary machine adjustment, such as simple time and pressure corrections to maintain part target size.
- Use the required tools to break sharp edges on various types of product(s), i.e., files, electric Dremels, pneumatic die grinders, deburring wheels, carbide bits, Scotchbrite, emery cloth, sandpaper and polishing wheels.
- Ability to understand basic machining measurements, necessary for stock removal.
- Able to measure parts with a caliper and check threads with thread gage.
- Ability to follow verbal instruction in order to meet cell objectives.
- Ability to follow written instructions on printed work orders.
- Ability to communicate process information back to the lead for process improvement.
- Ability to sit and stand frequently throughout the shift, this also includes repeated walking from work area, to wash tank and to the part gauging area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to lift at least 25 lbs, 50 lbs. with assistance.
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE, CAPABILITIES AND SUCCESS FACTORS:
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be safety conscious.
• Be a team player and contribute towards improving cell processes.
• Able to work in a high paced active environment.
• Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident Card Holder
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement opportunities
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation's first and largest manufacturing focused company, it's all we do! We work hard for you by fighting for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in manufacturing!
Apply on company website