Get signed up for ResourceMFG's Warehouse jobs that are starting soon!
ResourceMFG has Warehouse openings on the 1st and 2nd shift at a food company in Everett!
A food company in Everett that specializes in making gourmet soups, sauces, and other artisan food products is looking for Warehouse Workers to use machinery that will package and label finished food products.
Job Duties of the Warehouse Worker:
- Use machinery that will package and label the soup and sauce products
- Stack boxes at the end of the line onto pallets
- Use a pallet jack to move palletized loads to a storage area
Pay and Shift Information:
- 1st shift is 6 am-6 pm; Monday-Wednesday with work on Thursdays when requested
- Pay rate for 1st shift is $17/hour
- 2nd shift is 6 pm-6 am;Monday-Wednesday with work on Thursdays when requested
- Pay rate for 2nd shift is $18/hour
Earn money, build your skills, and gain experience with this wonderful company!
Job Requirements of the Warehouse Worker:
- Production or warehouse experience is required
- The ability to lift 50 pounds
- The ability to stand, walk, and work the 12-hour shifts
- Be comfortable using a manual pallet jack for moving loads
- Work in a fast-paced environment
Apply on company website