Apply now »
As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity. We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry. It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Rexel team in our Oakland CA. location!
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Act as an extension of the outside sales and inside sales force to proactively grow electrical product sales.
- Handle multiple customer inquiries, process orders and resolve customer issues promptly using root-cause analysis.
- Secure market level pricing feedback from customers and provide timely price quotations and/or proposals.
- Coordinate with vendors, customers and sales teams on price, procure/place orders, handle claims and returned goods, and manage accounts.
- Expedite backorders to maximize fill rates and customer satisfaction.
- Assist with counter sales and inventory management as needed.
- Actively participate in branch and business quality initiatives.
- Electrical product knowledge; including lighting, switchgear, controls and electrical commodities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical distribution or other electrical sales environments.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate on all levels within internal and external groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in lighting project management, including the ability to layout lighting projects, do lighting takeoffs, and generate value engineering proposals for lighting projects.
- Associate / Bachelors degree, technical school training.
- Two years of Project Management experience in Contractor and/or Industrial markets.
- Familiarity with automated order entry systems & PCs running Windows based software.
- GE product knowledge.
- Knowledgeable and current about market, customers and vendors.
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 888-739-3547 to let us know the nature of your request.Project Manager 96216 Oakland Rexel C&I Branch Support Staff Operations/Supply Chain
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Apply on company website