Full-time salaried exempt position, with a wide range of responsibilities. Reports to an assigned RGIS District Manager.
Responsible for managing assigned teams or certain geographic areas, maintaining effective customer relationships, and ensuring District operational effectiveness throughout inventory events. This position is key in ensuring district compliance with Company policy and employment regulations, such as, time capture, safety, integrity and ethics, and professionalism. This position maintains the accuracy, efficiency, reliability, and profitability of inventories performed by an assigned team or geographic area. Managers in this role will work to improve operational staffing, planning workflows, and deployment of resources to enhance productivity and profitability of inventory events.
This position is intended to be flexible and assist operations by fulfilling necessary roles depending on customer needs, District needs, and individual skill sets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, manage and build winning ASET teams of inventory personnel through recruiting, hiring, training, and development.
- Resolve employee complaints and concerns in compliance with RGIS business standards and core values.
- Review and analyze available data and reports to ensure Team Member productivity is being met; provide input during ASET re-rankings to ensure proper classification.
- Train Team Members on proper customer service, inventory controls, and communication skills; address Team Member performance issues; and identify and develop promotable Team Members.
- Maintain successful client relationships through positive customer interactions; assist with generating new customers and maintaining current customers to continually grow the district
- Utilize the Scheduling Work Bench (SWB) to accurately create weekly event schedules to accommodate customer needs and commitments, while considering the safety of employees.
- Responsible for all aspects of event planning and execution, including creating the event schedules and supervision of the event.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures, including compliance with all employment laws, and ensure Team Member compliance.
- Enforce safety regulations in employee work activities and work environments.
- Complete weekly office tasks as assigned by the District Manager, and other duties as assigned and as needed.
RGIS FIELD AREA MANAGER MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- A minimum of two years of RGIS experience in a supervisory capacity. An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
- Must have a valid driver's license, and be approved to drive on behalf of the company through the Fleet MVR review process.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and accurately to a varied audience including Team Members, customers, District Management, and other RGIS management.
- Ability to work assigned shifts and adhere to a flexible schedule with varying hours - may include working an unconventional schedule, resulting in long hours on occasion.
- Ability to work in various work environments, such as retail stores, warehouses, outdoor industries, etc., with potential exposure to cold and heat.
- Proficient with RGIS hand-held computers and other inventory equipment.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively train and motivate others.
- Exercises sound business judgment and demonstrates keen understanding of company policies and procedures; possess strong organizational and planning skills.
- Adapts to the ever-changing needs of customers while meeting and exceeding company objectives.
- Maintains a “can do” attitude, demonstrating passion, optimism, and a sense of urgency to deliver results.
- Ability to work through stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Experience in working independently and with little supervision.
- Knowledge of and adheres to all safety requirements and regulations.
- Must have a willingness to travel and relocate within the Division.
- Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching. (occasional)
- Bend, stoop, reach and twist. (frequent)
- Prolonged standing with occasional walking. (frequent)
- Repetitive motions requiring use of both wrists and hands as well as fingers. (frequent)
- Use of ladders and step stools up to 8 steps high. (occasional)
- Able to lift and carry items, move bulky equipment, fixtures and supplies, up to 50 lbs. (occasional)
- Able to travel by car (frequent) and plane, including overnight stays. (occasional)
- Able to extend arms and reach overhead. (occasional)
- Able to work extended periods of time (frequent)
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
Apply on company website