Core Supervisor -Starting pay $14.00/hr. Position Description The Core supervisor is an hourly supervisor position, reporting to their assigned RGIS District Manager. Core Supervisors handle a variety of district leadership functions, including inventory execution, ensuring accuracy, productivity, efficiency, and on-time completion objectives are met for each inventory. The Core Supervisor will also assist the District manager in handling back office functions, as well as compliance with all Company policies, procedures, and initiatives; including compliance with all employment laws. Job Duties
- Provide leadership in all aspects of inventory execution as delegated by the District Manager to ensure successful inventory events.
- Coach team members to consistently execute all company standards and initiatives, including Standard Work and Safety initiatives; oversee district training programs.
- Recruit and retain top talent, monitor and evaluate productivity and performance of assigned teams; address performance issues.
- Excellent organization skills with proven problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional working relationship with team members and customers; ability to work through stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to work assigned shifts and adhere to a flexible schedule with varying hours to include working an unconventional schedule, resulting in long hours on occasion.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to complete other in-event and back office duties as assigned by the District Manager.
- Move bulky equipment, fixtures and supplies, up to 50 lbs. (occasional)
- Bend, stoop, reach and twist. (frequent)
- Must be able to extend arms and reach/lift overhead. (frequent)
- Stand or walk. (frequent)
- Repetitive motions requiring use of wrists, hands and fingers. (frequent)
- Able to work for extended periods of time. (frequent)
- Able to travel by car and plane. (frequent)
- Able to travel including overnight stays. (occasional)
- Must possess a valid Driver's License.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Preferred two years of production and/or retail experience.
- Preferred two years of leadership experience.
- Internal RGIS Team Member experience with upward career development will also be considered.
- Associate's Degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
- Applicants are subject to background and drug screenings, where permissible by state law.
Apply on company website