The OperationsManager is responsible for managing, maintaining, and improving the operationaleffectiveness of multiple district offices within an assigned division. The Operations Manager will drive and createtop-line sales and deliver bottom-line profits, along with ensuring the qualityof service to consistently exceed customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Achieve financial results in operating group by evaluating data, finding areas of opportunities, create action plans, train District Managers, and monitor results.
· Manage the day to day operations and staffs of multiple district offices.
· Drive and train productivity within the offices to achieve company standards.
· Obtain and secure new and present clients with the purpose to expand their services.
· Develop and deliver elite teams that deliver reliable and consistent low cost superior results. Build “bench strength” by seeking and developing elite talent both inside and outside the organization.
· All aspects of training of managers and mentoring of newer Operations Managers or Operations Managers in Training in their division or neighboring divisions.
· Assist the Division Vice Presidents in the performance of the duties required for the success of RGIS LLC.
RGIS OPERATIONS MANAGER MUST MEET THEFOLLOWING CRITERIA:
· Bachelor's Degreein a business-related field or an equivalent combination of experience andeducation.
· Minimum of fiveyears of experience in managing retail multi-store or multi-districtoperations.
· Strongunderstanding of managing profit & loss
· Cross-functionalcollaboration with peers is essential in order to share best practices, alongwith ability to interact with Field Support Center (FSC) departments on avariety of items.
For more information on RGIS, visit ourwebsite at www.rgis.com
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to adiverse and inclusive work environment
Apply on company website