Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for todays world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the companys innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The companys Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities as the extended sales team.
- Work with solution partners and emerging channels to win new business and grow the footprint within the territory.
- Present Ribbon solutions and differentiators to customers, prospects and partners to establish a winning position for Ribbon.
- Work with the Account Director/Team to identify revenue opportunities within target account.
- Oversee all Pre- and Post-sales efforts within the assigned account.
- Provides technical support in sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Coordinate and provide technical support to ensure that the Sonus solution is selected.
- Respond to technical bids, RFI's and RFP's.
- Provide high-level network architecture support and work with Professional Services to validate customer architecture.
- Coordinate and lead lab trials and where required design the installation of trial equipment.
- Interface with Ribbon Product Marketing to review and plan for customer requirements.
- Provide answers to customer enquiries concerning system software and applications and provide software development and consultation to prospective users.
- Interface with customers and Sonus engineering as issues arise, monitor bug fixes and track feature development in code releases.
- Ensure that the relationship between Ribbon and the assigned account is strong.
- Conduct on-going technical presentations to various organizations within the assigned account to uncover future opportunities and to strengthen the business relationship
Keyword: Account Management; Sales Management
- Hunter mentality with good network of key contacts within the Region.
- Proven experience of farming specific accounts but able to hunt for new business within the account.
- Thorough understanding of telephony concepts from a carrier perspective and thorough understanding of Voice over IP standards, applications, and practices. Experienced and knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Voice: TDM, SS7, Voice Routing, IN
- NGN: UMTS, VoIP, IPCentrex, IP Packet Trunking
- NGN Protocols: SIP, SS7, H.323, H.248, MGCP
- Security in NGNs: IPSec, VPNs, NAT/Firewalls
- Ethernet, ATM, FR, IP, MPLS
- Bandwidth Management and QoS in NGNs
- Access Networks: Cable, DSL, WLAN, BWA
- Core Networks: TCP/IP, OSPF, RIP
- PBX and IPBX solutions
- Experience in the Telecom industry with a proven track record of selling and partnering with key tier 1 and tier 2 System Integrators, Value Added Resellers and consultant companies in the region.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and partners at all levels.
- Excellent team player looking to make a real impact with strong communication (verbal and written), presentation and interpersonal skills
- Results orientated, self motivated industry professional with a good sense of humor.
- Consultative approach and proven solution selling techniques.
- Excellent business acumen and technically astute.
From: Ribbon Communications
Apply on company website