About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN)
We deliver global real-time communications software and network solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers, helping them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and business outcomes in todays smart, always-on and data-hungry world. Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled scale, performance, agility and automation and includes optical and packet networking, core to edge IP solutions, UCaaS/ CPaaS cloud offers, and leading-edge software security and analytics tools.
To learn more, visit rbbn.com
The Ribbon Professional Services Delivery department covers installation, commissioning, configuration, integration, acceptance testing & migration activities. Engineers work in a customer facing environment on various customer locations throughout Mexico, CALA and North America. This position involves working across the portfolio of products to deliver customer solutions with a focus on network and service integration. The role requires strong investigation and proactive problem solving skills to drive solutions through to system validation and customer acceptance.
The role is based in our Mexico City office (no teleworking) and may require mobility and flexibility for on-site work at customer premises across North America and the CALA region.
- Complete all projects as per the defined SoW (Statement of Work) within the budget.
- Support & deliver Network Implementation Services to drive Customer Acceptance of deployed hardware & functionality
- Understand a system network design and execute statement of works.
- Delivery of quality services to meet customer requirements.
- Ribbon Softwareinstallation, commissioning and execution of test plans.
- Creation and execution of action plans, workarounds & MOPs for custom activities collaborating with Global internal design and support teams.
- Develop the high-level network methodology - technical requirements / risk analysis.
- Effective and concise Technical Report writing for both internal and external organisations.
- Proven communication skills increasing Customer trust and personal consideration
- Relationship building & interaction across internal & external organisations
- Support issue resolution
- Effectively adaptable and flexible to an ever changing & evolving environment
- Work from various customer locations
- May be required to work off normal business hours
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent spoken and written English and Spanish. Portuguese will be considered as a plus.
- Bachelors degree in in Telecommunications or Technical discipline.
- Between two and five years of work experience in Technical roles in Telecommunication.
- Understanding of Unified Communications industry environment (SBC, Application Servers, Media Gateways).
- Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems and LAN/WAN Networking are mandatory.
- Knowledge of VoIP, IP and SIP protocols, Wireshark, tcpdump are required for the job.
- Knowledge of Openstack and VMWare are a plus.
- Knowledge of Scripting Programming languages (python, perl, PHP) and programming skills on APIs are a plus.
- Ability to take a project or task from inception to completion understanding when to escalate and strong problem analysis skills.
- Ability to work in a time critical environment is required and comfortable working independently.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Solid written and verbal communications skills, as well as a track record working with other teams.
From: Ribbon Communications
Apply on company website