Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for todays world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the companys innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The companys Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
The Salesforce architect will be responsible for the technical design, development, and code review, of the product feature enhancements for the Ribbon Salesforce instance. This person will be actively involved in the design sessions with business analysts, the product owner, and other technical team members, and will be expected to bring technology and people leadership skills to the team. This role will actively lead the design, build solution components, develop unit tests, guide testing strategy and play an active role in ensuring quality through the development lifecycle.
- Directly accountable for the conversion of product requirements into an architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the solution being created.
- Work as part of an agile product development team responsible for the timely execution of assigned tasks, and leverage experience to promote process improvement.
- Lead conceptual and technical solution design for assigned features improvements to meet business requirements while ensuring compliance with established architectural principles, standards, and processes.
- Understand and apply application architecture standards, policies and procedures.
- Develop technical artefacts that will support both the development and quality assurance team.
- Balance business requirements with best technical solutions to meet those requirements
- Monitor and approve configuration, solution architecture, development and quality assurance aspects of the features.
- Stay up-to-date on Salesforces latest offerings and explore beta/pilot functionality if relevant
- Provide thought leadership in technical areas of expertise to promote the best of breed culture in application development
Keyword: Salesforce Knowledge
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in technical leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects around applications architecture, and/or technical lead for a third-party application development team.
- 7+ years of Salesforce development experience along with Salesforce.com Certifications (3 or more) including Communities and Lightning
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture components - sales, service and marketing clouds
- Ability to define and communicate the big picture in terms of the solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
- Data modelling skills
- Familiar with user experience best practices
- Good analysis and diagnosis skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Structured communication
- Advanced skills in Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, lightning experience, apex coding, batch processes, and database design
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, API, governor limits, workflows, and configuration
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on Force.com platform
- Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs or Data Loader
From: Ribbon Communications
Apply on company website