Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for todays world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the companys innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The companys Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
We are looking for a Salesforce.com (SFDC) developer that will support the business operations of marketing, sales and support. Our team will ensure that the business organization is maximizing the usage of our sales, service, and marketing automation technology and delivering on our stakeholders needs. In this role, you will work with management and users to determine business requirements, provide administrative support, manage system integration and design/code/implement solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Provide best practices on the use of SFDC
- Analyzing functional and non-functional requirements to assist in building the best possible solution that meets companys architectural principles and design guidelines
- Estimating, planning and prioritizing activities to meet expectations and deadlines
- Developing efficient code following industry standards and best practices
- Triaging and fixing defects for all releases or day-to-day code related bugs
- Performing unit tests and QA on all projects
- Identifying opportunities and executing continuous improvements in areas including but not limited to development process, deployment practice, and code quality and unit test automation
- Contributing to data integration initiatives among Salesforce and multiple internal and external data sources using integrations tools, platforms, and APIs to extract, transform and load data as required
- Manage and Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Be proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets and communicating results
- Write clear and concise documentation.
Keyword: Salesforce Knowledge
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce development (e.g. Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce.com APIs, Lightning, SOQL, SQL).
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Communities
- Experienced with web services (SOAP or REST)
- Self-starter, able to develop strong relationships with stakeholders, meet tight deadlines and tolerate change and ambiguity.
- Demonstrated accuracy, thoroughness in completing tasks, and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a cross functional teams
- Post-secondary education in computer science or a related field.
- Certified SFDC developer and active Trailhead account
From: Ribbon Communications
Apply on company website