Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for todays world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the companys innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The companys Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
In this role, you will be a key contributor for developing Linux based applications for big-data analytics platform to deliver high performance applications for mobile network data analytics solutions and evolving the product for next generation networks.
This job requires at least 6 years of relevant experience in data analytics development and overall 10 years of development experience with companies delivering high-performance data processing applications
Keyword: Big data Analytics, Network Analytics, R, Python, Flink, Spark Streaming, Kafka, Docker, Kuberenets, Openstack, NFV
- 6+ years of experience inobject-oriented software development in C++/Java/Scala/Python on Linux
- Big data background with experience designing and implementing large scale, horizontally scalable, and highly availablesystems
- Experience in Hadoop related technologies (HDFS, Yarn, Hive, MapReduce and HBase)
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience with stream processing (Flink,Spark Streaming, Kafka),
- Familiar with machine learning techniques and probability
- Experience working with virtualized environments: docker, Kubernetes, Openstack, NFV
- Assisting with capacity planning for the environment to scale.
- Extensive experience profiling, debugging, and performance tuning complex distributed systems
- Willingness to commit extra effort to meet deadlines as required on a high profile and business critical project
- Experience in Yang data modelling is a plus
- Willing to take lead and initiative to drive critical projects with little supervision
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through.
- The ability to present and absorb complex ideas quickly and accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are critical to this role.
- Have an open attitude towards sharing ideas and knowledge.
- Good prioritization and time management.
- Ability to understand both the broad and the detailed picture
- Methodical /thorough /Resilient / persevering
- Great team player
- Self-confident and self-motivated to do the right thing for the customer
- Attitude enthusiastic, positive, dynamic, energetic.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work within a team, sometimes under stress, but always under control.
- Bachelors degree in Computer science or associated engineering discipline is required.
From: Ribbon Communications
Apply on company website