Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for todays world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the companys innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The companys Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
Candidate will work in fast-paced team focusing on design & development of Core security product.
He/she will be responsible for platform development, upgrades which includes requirements discussions, design, coding, unit/feature testing and working closely with the system architecture and test teams.
Keyword: Python, Cloud platform ( Openstack, AWS, google, Azure), Linux, Microservices with Kubernetes and Docker
- Hands on experience and good knowledge of any Unix Platform upgrades
- Good programming experience preferably in Python or Shell) and C/C++ language
- Worked on any databases such as ( Oracle, Hadoop or Postgress, Cassandra, MagoDB).
- Experience on any cloud platform ( Openstack, AWS, google, Azure )
- Networking and Virtual networking experience.
- Good debugging skills and communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum mode of development.
- Good to have microservices with Kubernetes and docker experience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BE( Engineering).
From: Ribbon Communications
Apply on company website