Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for todays world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the companys innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The companys Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
- Preparation of test strategy/Test plans for functional/load testing and automation.
- Interfacing with the sales systems engineers/customers from various geographies and understand/publish the results of various proof of concept tests. At times need to own and drive the complete proof of concepts testing at customer place.
- Review of design documents and ability to derive test scenarios that would replicate the use cases in the field.
- Preparation of test beds replicating the mostly widely deployed test scenarios to test the functionality including performance benchmarking tests.
- Identifying appropriate test tool to maximize the test coverage and automation of the same
- In depth technical problem solving capabilities.
- Hand on expertise with test execution and debugging of complex customer issues and to support customer deployments across geographies during escalations.
Keyword: SIP, Automation testing, Perl/Python
- Telecom Testing Experience (7+) years
- Good understanding ofvirtualization/Cloud conceptsused in communication world.
- Hands on expertise withOpen stack ,AWS , Azure and SDN technologiespreferred.
- Experience in testing ofVoIP Products/Solutionsused inReal time communicationindustry like Session border controllers, Soft switches, Media Gateways and VOIP based application servers . Candidate should have a strong domain expertise in some of these product areas.
- Hands on expertise withLinuxis required.
- Expertise withSIP and strong networking knowledgeis required. . In-depth understanding of media testing is required.
- Expertise withIMS/Volte functionalities, IP Security, Videodeployment is needed.
- Hands on automation knowledge withPERL or Pythonis required.
- Experience in software development tools likeJIRA, SVN , Jenkins , ClearCase/Perforcepreferred.
- Good understanding of varioustest process and use of quality metricswould be needed.
From: Ribbon Communications
Apply on company website