This position is accountable for managing their assigned duties including the review and implementation of customer requirements. This role must also investigate customer process issues completing research and analysis that will identify and implement best practices.
- Monitor and maintain the team shared mailbox and assigned work orders.
- Read and analyze Vendor Compliance guides and other vendor provided requirements documenting non-compliance issues and partnering with supervisor and other corporate functions to evaluate.
- Partner with leadership, Brands, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Distribution Center, Logistics, and electronic data interchange/information technology to identify best practices.
- Update Wolverine Worldwide Order Management (SAP) and Warehouse Management (WM) systems.
- Participate in cross-functional collaboration efforts to evaluate account requirements/deductions in order to implement best practices and mitigate cost.
- Prepare for and participate in customer facing account meetings to develop and foster strategic relationships.
- Research compliance related deductions/errors and participate in cross-functional efforts to implement corrective actions.
- Collaborate with the distribution center, Brand and customer service team to troubleshoot and/or secure routing for at-risk shipments.
- Review and post customer requirements and documents to Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM).
- Partner with the Shared Services team to achieve departmental tasks and goals.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• 1 year experience in Vendor Compliance, Supply Chain, or Account Management.
• High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Work well under pressure, maintain professionalism, and be able to shift priorities as assigned to meet team and organizational goals.
• Demonstrate critical thinking and creative problem solving skills showing insight into the root-cause of problems.
• Proven ability to develop relationships that improve performance with key customers and other stakeholders.
• SAP experience and moderate Excel skills highly recommended.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Apply on company website