Are you a relationship builder? Do you love helping people succeed? Are you independent and driven? If you answered yes, we want to hear from you. The Citizen Telegram is looking for an Advertising Account Manager to help Colorado River Valley businesses succeed. In these times of economic uncertainly, businesses need effective advertising more than ever. Can you be the key to their success?
Our application process is two parts. Please start here and complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and click apply to complete your application.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Sell marketing to assigned account list and prospect for new business as directed by advertising director.
- Prospecting may include sales into certain short-term and long-term initiatives, as well as actively pursuing new business from inactive accounts
- Sell special theme pages and directories.
- Keep accounts payable within company goals.
- Develop creative marketing campaigns on a regular basis for assigned accounts that will publish in appropriate publications.
- Showcase, promote and sell the Citizen Telegram digital portfolio as an added client solution.
- Prospect your entire account list and sell, make recommendations on our entire line of expanding products as a regular part of your day.
- Turn in all paperwork and ad copy in a legible and timely basis, meeting all established deadlines..
- Attend sales and other meetings as required (on a timely basis).
- Sales experience helpful.
- Must have good communications skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and sales related programs.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 words per minute.
Swift Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website