Riverside Research is seeking a part time Over the Horizon Radar (OTHR) Researcher to support track fusion algorithm development and testing. The position will be either at WPAFB or at NGA Campus East and will involve high visibility coordination among many elements of the Defense and IC communities. If successful the research will produce algorithms that are a key component in systems supporting warning and defense of US and Allied forces.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Identify and acquire coincident events with associated truth
• Facilitate sharing data with remote team members
• Contribute track and data level fusion concepts
• Test and evaluate fusion concepts
• Share OTHR phenomenology and system knowledge with team members
• Coordinate with IC agencies and offices responsible for managing multi-INT collection
• Support meetings and technical discussions at various IC locations and conduct periodic technical exchanges during the work to review progress and to provide opportunities to coordinate external needs and requirements
• Provide expert technical support to events and demonstrations
• Provide weekly status updates
• Other duties as assigned
• OTHR data analysis
• OTHR phenomenology and systems knowledge
• Algorithm development experience
• Active TS/SCI security clearance
• Ability to work with a wide range of individuals or teams to support a common goal
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client-handling skills
• OTHR algorithm development experience
• Python coding skills
• Real-time processing
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law", please visit:
Apply on company website