Who says you can't choose your family?
We believe in exceeding our employees' expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. We can't operate a great business without great people, and we take that seriously by showing our employees how much they mean to us every day.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to use the sum of your life's experiences and knowledge to expand a successful organization into a new facility, to stabilize that new creation and watch it grow. We provide a strong support staff that is ready to mentor and encourage our team members to grow with the organization in a fun and exciting atmosphere! Should you invest your career in a job so amazing you'll feel proud to be a part of every day?
Health Benefits, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K and Competitive Salaries.
As a key component of the casino entertainment, this position is responsible for providing an entertaining and exciting experience for the guests. As a performer, the Costumed Beverage Server is expected to be “on-stage” during their scheduled shift and must provide the guest with an environment that is fast, fun, and friendly. Incorporating a stage persona while serving guests drinks for extended periods of time is a requirement of the position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Embodies Traditions Spirits Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Creates and ensures a fun filled, entertaining and exciting environment
- Greets and provides our guests with fast, fun, friendly, focused service, while taking orders and serving drinks
- Incorporating a stage personality while serving guests drinks for extended periods of time
- Ensures guest satisfaction, drink quality, and cleanliness
- Has knowledge of common drinks being served, ingredients, and prices
- Answer questions about drinks, making recommendations upon request
- Take drink orders and serve drinks to guests
- Explain how various drinks are prepared, describing ingredients and mixing methods
- Inform guests of daily drink specials
- Check guest's identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Wrist band all guests consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to guests excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading guests to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated guests
- Write guests drink order on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to bar staff
- Remove glasses or drink containers from bar, gaming areas, or entertainment venue and take them to the station for cleaning or disposal
- Clean bars, gaming areas, counters, etc.
- Present bills, accept payments, operate cash register
- Prepare cash receipts after establishments close, and make bank deposits
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards (wash hands when using restroom, etc.)
- Review work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance, and/or safety
Apply on company website