Now hiring for Maintenance Tech!
Have you been searching for a job with a family atmosphere?
Look no further! We believe in exceeding our employees expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets.
We're welcoming motivated, smiling people with a heart for hospitality to our family!
Health Benefits, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K and Competitive Salaries.
The purpose of the maintenance staff is to ensure the guest rooms and public areas of the facility are well maintained and in excellent working order in accordance with hotel standards and reflecting the high expectations of our guests and patrons.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform preventative maintenance on guest rooms
- Perform preventative maintenance on public areas
- Perform preventative maintenance on major equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance on exterior grounds and building
- Keep outside grounds properly maintained
- Log all required temperatures
- Administer pest control
- Keep all supplies and tools stocked, organized and in working condition
- Maintain fire safety and emergency procedures
- Respond to any and all guest requests for maintenance
- Comply with and enforce specified guidelines and standards
- Interact with and respond to guest questions
- Other projects as assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (INCLUDES EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- Technical skills required; HVAC/PTAC, painting, varnishing, sheet rocking, texturing, plumbing, and electrical, carpet, tile and grout repair.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- At least one-year experience in a hotel or similar field as a maintenance technician
- Knowledge of the hotel industry
- Basic oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills, ability to compose and create reports, letters, memos, and procedures
- Mature judgment and professionalism in handling all matters
- Required knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as managing files and records and other office processes, procedures, and terminology
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Basic math skills
- General organization and problem-solving skills
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, carries and pushes.
- Lifts and carries supplies, and cases, weighing up to 50-100 lbs
- Must be capable of standing, kneeling, squatting and sitting repeatedly
- Must be capable of climbing and standing on ladders and step stools
- Must be capable of standing 6-8 hours a day
- Essential hand/eye coordination
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior hotel/casino work environment
- Noise level is moderate to high
- Moderate or high exposure to cigarette smoke when on property.
- Limited exposure to physical risk
- High level of physical effort required
Apply on company website