If you are a current employee, please STOP and apply through the Careers Application in WorkdayJob Description Summary: The eCommerce Manager will be responsible for leading the RNDC B2C digital sales commercial strategy across the defined State customers by increasing digital literacy, growing the RNDC off-premise retailer accounts eCommerce sales and promoting best practices with internal and external partners. This role will support B2C sales growth across RNDC suppliers, enhance brand visibility and influence the digital space and new opportunities for our customer and supplier partners in such a way to meet and exceed the company's objectives. Job Description:
- Work with retail chain customer's eCommerce points of contact, and in alignment with RNDC Marketing, Supplier Business Development and Suppliers, create and drive the e-tail development and brand building programs through enhancement of RNDC Marketing and Supplier digital assets
- Cascade eCommerce tools and best practices to internal state teams in order to capitalize on regional and/or local e-Premise opportunities
- Work with RNDC suppliers to align on quarterly and annual objectives related to B2C eCommerce sales (e-Premise)
- Serve as the conduit between customers and RNDC suppliers eCommerce/Digital teams to bring Omni-Channel activation to life on site and/or app
- Serve as the subject matter expert to our suppliers and trusted eCommerce advisor by knowing chain customers processes, needs, capabilities, restrictions and understanding programming options benefits and costs.
- Keep both suppliers and customers informed on industry, technology and competitive changes within the market
- Oversee and provide guidance for quarterly and yearly eCommerce strategy by regional and/or local customer, by category and brand to include qualitative and quantitative KPI's (e.g. eCommerce share %, share of digital shelf, digital asset quality, and sales growth).
- Audit and scorecard our chain customers on digital images, content and PDP integrity, ratings, SEO, etc. and ensure the digital shelf matches in-store SKU counts
- Partner with RNDC B2C eCommerce COE to implement effective tracking tool to capture and communicate eCommerce performance by retail customer and supplier.
- Partner with RNDC B2C eCommerce COE to implement quarterly Joint Business Planning meetings with customers eCommerce point of contact.
- Align with RNDC Marketing and suppliers to enhance brand content and PDP's on customers digital shelf (both retailer site/app and 3rd Party Platform where applicable).
- Define and analyze eCommerce KPI's, ROI and incremental volume activity with customers, suppliers and internal teams.
Create online sales growth utilizing eCommerce by defining market level strategy across the region
• Develop and communicate online sales initiatives through off-premise sales organizations
• Deliver on campaigns and identify feature expansion in alignment with brand management best practices
• Provides training to sales teams and develop SME's within defined market
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred; 3 years or more years related industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Portfolio management experience or related experience working with or for key suppliers, preferred
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data, summarize results, determine best course of action and sell the recommendation, a must
• Prior experience with eCommerce, a plus
• Knowledge of reporting tools such as MicroStrategy, Business Objects and others, a plus
Enjoy a career with us!
Apply on company website