If you are a current employee, please STOP and apply through the Careers Application in WorkdayJob Description Summary: The Manager, Human Resources will be to serve as a HR Business Partner to one or more field-based state business units and/or divisional/branch leaders providing management, direction, and execution on the RNDC Human Capital Strategic Plan. The scope of responsibility includes managing and executing, through others, the RNDC HR Strategic Plan. Job Description:
- Human Resource Technical Expertise and Practice. Demonstrates the ability to apply the principles and practices of human resource management to contribute to the success of RNDC at the mid-HR level.
- Relationship Management: Demonstrates the ability to manage interactions with and between others with the specific goal of providing service and organizational success.
- Organizational Leadership and Navigation: Must demonstrate the ability to direct initiatives and processes within the organization with agility and to gain buy-in from stakeholders.
- Communication: Must demonstrate the ability to effectively exchange and create a free flow of information with and among various stakeholders at all levels of the organization to produce impactful outcomes.
- Ethical Practice: Must manage the integrations of core values; integrity; and accountability throughout the assigned business units and human capital practices. The scope of expertise includes: Rapport and Trust Building; Personal, Professional and Behavioral Integrity; Professionalism; Credibility; and Personal and Professional Courage.
- Critical Evaluation: Must demonstrate the skill in interpreting data and other information to determine return on investment (ROI) and organizational impact in making business decisions and/or recommendations.
Four to six years relevant Human Resources experience including partnering with key managers of a division or mid-size business unit. Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university preferred. SHRM certification preferred. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Enjoy a career with us!
Apply on company website