No prior experience or training required. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Spanish bilingual abilities preferred. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
• Service, clean, or supply restrooms and gather/empty trash receptacles.
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming. Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
• Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
• Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
• Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
Apply on company website