Associates degree or equivalent from college or technical school preferred; two years or more of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to be a Notary of the state
• 10 key by touch We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Answering and directing telephone calls for warehouse and transportation departments from customers, sales representatives and drivers with delivery problems.
• Maintains warehouse and transportation department files including DOT files, random drug test files, accident reports and related files and all other miscellaneous files.
• Types all correspondence for warehouse and transportation management personnel.
• Monitors and distributes all in-bound and out-bound mail for warehouse and delivery personnel.
• Maintains timecards for all temporary warehouse personnel and driver helpers.
• Calculates driver pay for payroll department.
• Assists in the Accounts Receivable department.
• Coordinates the receipt and maintenance of TABC licenses for the company.
Apply on company website