ACCOUNTING OPERATIONS MANAGER - Innovative Company in Norcross
Robert Half Finance seeks an eager, strong Accounting Operations Manager for an immediate opening at a growing, dynamic Financial Services company. In this position, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including maintaining the general ledger system, preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. The ideal candidate should be able to establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This is a terrific opportunity to work for a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as the Accounting Manager. Based in the Norcross, Georgia area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
- Provide day-to-day supervision and leadership for a team overseeing accounts payable, accounts receivable, travel and expenses.
- Serve as the credit card administrator for travel and expense cardholders, purchase cards, reward cards and claims single use accounts.
- Maintain company's travel and expense policy, travel and expense reimbursement system, travel management platform, and corporate card program.
- Assist with inventory reconciliation.
- Assist with the annual financial audit.
- Manage all aspects of accounts receivable transactions (billing, collections, and cash applications).
- Review assigned account reconciliations and ensure reconciling items are investigated and cleared on a timely basis.
- Assist with banking and cash transaction activities.
- Assist Finance team with budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Monitor internal controls to ensure company standards are met.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years experience in progressive accounting operations roles
- 3+ years in a supervisory role
- Dynamics AX or Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience highly preferred
- Concur experience required
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen Stough at Kristen.Stough@RobertHalf.com
Apply on company website