We have been engaged by an industry leading company with regional headquarters in Atlanta in its targeted search for an experienced Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. This role will be work with all facets of the business. Finance Manager and reporting to the Sr. Director of Finance
- Responsibilities will include:
- The Manager, Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting will, develop and support complex financial and operational objectives (i.e. reporting, financial planning) and/or strategy.
- This role will also work collaboratively with other business units/departments to develop actions plans to support specific business objectives as well as develop financial forecasts to in support of overall company objectives.
- The Finance Manager is responsible for critical and complex analysis, and reporting of financial and operational results
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the company, providing detailed business explanations behind variances against forecast, budget and prior year for Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows.
- Gather data and perform analytical review of actual results versus budget, forecast, and prior year at varying levels of the organization and across different information systems for functions and business segments.
- Prepare, review and present financial projections and recast financial statements, provide variance analysis, research financial irregularities and use the analysis to develop meaningful financial reporting.
- Analyze financial performance, prepare monthly variance to forecasts and present recommendations to business unit management and operators.
- Develop, prepare and present specialized reports, forecasts, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, other ad-hoc projects and complex financial models.
- Track key performance indicators and provide analysis to support business decisions.
- Analyze and report on financial and/or operational results/analysis. Ensure historical information, current trends, regulatory environment and tax consequences are factored into analysis.
- Deliver ad hoc analytical projects to provide insights as required with focus on meeting deadlines and providing communication to management.
- Provides support to Senior Management including financial presentation and analysis.
- Assist in the coordination and analysis of recurring internal management reporting (Flash Financial Reporting, Operation Metric Reporting, etc.), the rolling forecast process, the Annual Operating Plan, and the Strategic Plan.
- Prepare presentations to highlight financial trends, summarize business plans, and communicate process changes across the enterprise.
- Support the annual budget process including creation of financial models and budget presentation and explanation.
- Provide support for essential business improvement and corporate strategy projects.
- Financial and operational planning, projections and budgeting process, including data management, analysis and reporting. Develops and coordinates financial forecasts and plans in support of the business unit's operational and strategic objectives.
- Enhance the content and create intuitive designs/layouts for company financial presentations.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Bachelor's degree (Finance or Accounting preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Have A minimum of 5 years of financial and accounting experience. The ideal candidate will have an accounting background and transitioned to finance.
- Have Strong analytical skills and comfortable with large, complex data sets, legacy systems etc.
- Advanced Excel user including Pivot tables Macros is a plus
- Proficiency with PowerPoint to present financial models and forecasts
- Experience initiating and leading projects and ability to work with senior managers and key stakeholders in Corporate and Business Unit Departments.
- Must have a solid understanding of accounting knowledge/skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing goals through collaboration and teamwork and leading financial reporting, financial variance analysis, product line analytics, and product development analyses, and close process
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required.
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted. Please no phone calls
- Client is ready to hire asap!!!!
Apply on company website