We have been engaged by a industry leading company in Conyers, GA in its targeted search for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst ready for a promotion!! This role will be work with all facets of the business. Operational Finance Manager and reporting to the Finance Director
- Responsibilities will include:
- The Operational Finance Manager and Reporting will, develop and support complex financial and operational objectives (i.e. reporting, financial planning) and/or strategy.
- This role will also work collaboratively with other business units/departments to develop actions plans to support specific business objectives as well as develop financial forecasts to in support of overall company objectives.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the company, providing detailed business explanations behind variances against forecast, budget and prior year for Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows.
- Gather data and perform analytical review of actual results versus budget, forecast, and prior year at varying levels of the organization and across different information systems for functions and business segments.
- Prepare, review and present financial projections and recast financial statements, provide variance analysis, research financial irregularities and use the analysis to develop meaningful financial reporting.
- Analyze financial performance, prepare monthly variance to forecasts and present recommendations to business unit management and operators.
- Develop, prepare and present specialized reports, forecasts, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, other ad-hoc projects and complex financial models.
- Track key performance indicators and provide analysis to support business decisions.
- Deliver ad hoc analytical projects to provide insights as required with focus on meeting deadlines and providing communication to management.
- Provides support to Senior Management including financial presentation and analysis.
- Prepare presentations to highlight financial trends, summarize business plans, and communicate process changes across the enterprise.
- Identify and implement improvements across financial reporting processes.
- Analyze data and provide solutions/recommendations in response to anticipated and unanticipated fluctuations in the companys business.
- Support the annual budget process including creation of financial models and budget presentation and explanation.
- Provide support for essential business improvement and corporate strategy projects.
- Financial and operational planning, projections and budgeting process, including data management, analysis and reporting. Develops and coordinates financial forecasts and plans in support of the business unit's operational and strategic objectives.
- Enhance the content and create intuitive designs/layouts for company financial presentations.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Have A minimum of 3+ years of financial/analytical experience, along with experience at leading financial analysis projects preferred.
- Advanced Excel user including Pivot tables
- Must have a solid understanding of accounting knowledge/skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing goals through collaboration and teamwork and leading financial reporting, financial variance analysis, product line analytics, and product development analyses, and close process
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required.
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted. Please no phone calls
- Client is ready to hire asap!!!!
Apply on company website