My client is looking for a talented and success driven Senior UX Engineer to join their Team based in San Mateo, CA. As a Senior Product (UX) Designer you'll work with a collaborative team of Engineers and Product Managers to help shape the way our clients use our products.
The ideal candidate must have adopted contemporary UX practices and will seamlessly contribute to an ambitious team. You'll partner with Product Managers and UI Designers to define and deliver new features, translate concepts into living and breathing prototypes, and rapidly iterate on interactions, animations, and details to deliver the perfect experience.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in designing, developing and delivering GUI, preferably for network management systems
- Ability to capture and analyze user requirement
- Define requirements based on project needs and create high quality information architecture documents (sitemaps, user flows, storyboards etc.)
- Undertake user research and user testing to collect relevant insights and translate those insights into well-designed product experiences Develop wireframes, user flows, concept mock-ups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Create user centric designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and usability findingsRequirements
- 6+ years of experience working as a UX Designer. You should care more about how it works than how it looks, but ideally you would be obsessed with creating beautiful usable products
- You have strong problem solving and design skills. You enjoy solving complex problems in creative ways
- You are able to demonstrate leadership abilities and interact with others effectively via teamwork and diplomacy. You are able to adjust to changing priorities
- You possess strong verbal, written and visual communication and presentation skills
Apply on company website