At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Roush is looking for an Automotive Mechanic / Technician to join our team. We have a position open for our day or afternoon shift at our client site in Dearborn, MI.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of well-rounded automotive mechanic / technician experience
- Must have own tools and rolling toolbox
- Must have good organizational skills and be detail-orientated
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Must have reliable attendance and be willing to work overtime/weekends
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Excel and Word
- Fabrication experience
- Instrumentation or electrical experience
- Medium Truck Mechanic / Technician experience
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website