At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Are you a Chassis Engineer looking for a dynamic company to join? Due to our steady growth, we have an immediate opening for a Chassis Engineer who will be involved in the design, release and development of Chassis Engineering systems and components. We are currently looking for candidates who prefer a fast-paced, small company environment with flexible supervision, challenging assignments and who seek the opportunity to assume new responsibilities. Expect to work on various programs in automotive, aerospace, military and industrial equipment. The position will be primarily located at our Livonia, MI facility.
- Bachelor of Science degree (BSME or BSMET preferred)
- Automotive industry internships and/or Formula SAE experience
- Hands-on product development experience within an automotive OEM or supplier
- Experience or exposure to engineering automotive components, including chassis component/system design and development, frame design and development, and/or vehicle dynamics principles
- Experience with Race-Logic (or similar) data acquisition equipment
- Experience with performing vehicle, system, or component testing
- Experience generating test reports from collected data and observations
- Proficient in general computer skills including MS Word, Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently to complete projects
- Must have the ability to handle several assignments at one time
- Must be open to periodic travel
- Familiarity with CAD software such as SolidWorks, CATIA, or NX UG
- Personal interest in cars and motorsport activities
- Military experience
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website