At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Are you a Finance Manager looking for a dynamic company to join? Roush has an immediate need for a Finance Manager to support our Manufacturing business unit. This position is located in Livonia, MI.
- Analyze financial statements and prepare monthly supporting reports and presentations for management team
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, working with operational team to gather, review, and present budgets/forecasts
- Prepare financial model for new capital purchases, new programs, and new business initiatives
- Ad hoc analysis to assist in decision-making process
- Work closely with Manufacturing President and General Manager to define and track key performance indicators
- Other duties/projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a financial analyst role
- Experienced in compiling and presenting financial presentations and analyses for upper management
- Possesses the analytical skills to put together reports and communicate/interpret the reports for others
- Possesses problem solving skills and demonstrates the ability to think outside of the box
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple assignments with a high level of quality
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work with a cross-functional staff and all levels of personnel
- Excellent computer skills, with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- A self-starter, self-motivated and able to demonstrate a drive for continuous improvement of the business operations
- Manufacturing industry experience
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website