We're looking for a process oriented, customer-centric leader to work closely with a client moving into a new dynamic phase of its operation.
The Account Manager provides client and team leadership for the Creative Services and Production team dedicated to the marketing department of a national retailer. He/she is regarded by the client as a trusted advisor and/or the expert for the creative, photo, video and digital production teams and will help define the future state of workflow through bold discovery questions and devising new methods and communication paths. The Account Manager leads the day-to-day management and optimization of projects for the marketing and creative teams, assesses needs, determines goals and coordinates. He/she masters and maintains brand standards, direction and strategy and has vast knowledge of the client's business, the competition and industry trends. The Account Manager works closely with the producers, photographers, videographers, stylists and production teams to set project milestones, create project timelines and track schedules to ensure all deliverable deadlines are met on time, on brand and to client specifications.
Work is typically performed under no direct supervision, with only guidance about overall goals and objectives. Must be able to define work based on evaluation of short term and long-term goals of the department. Able to independently evaluate processes, identify areas of improvement, and incorporate in to overall work objectives.
- Act as primary service point-of-contact for client teams.
- Serves as point of escalation for client concerns and demonstrates a clear understanding of when escalation is appropriate.
- Partner with account, creative and production teams to assess needs, develop strategy and coordinate projects.
- Lead day-to-day management and optimization of projects.
- May have direct reports depending on team structure.
- Master and maintain brand standards, direction and strategy.
- Master and maintain vast knowledge of client's business, competition and latest industry news and trends.
- Provide point of view on best practices and solutions across functions.
- Plan, coordinate and direct RRD teams to ensure the briefs are executed accurately and effectively.
- Demonstrate understanding in each area of Creative Services including: photography, video, digital design, print design, Web design, animation, print production and prepress.
- Provide RRD teams with appropriate insight into client's strategic business and branding initiatives.
- Attend and set relevant client meetings, bringing in appropriate resources from RRD teams as needed.
- Set project milestones, create project estimates and tracks schedules.
- Ensure all deliverable deadlines are met for all individuals and parts involved in the process.
- Monitor client's budgets for accuracy and timeliness.
- Responsible for client billing and records.
- Proactively manage client expectations.
- Responsible for early detection of issues.
- Trains other employees as needed.
- Keep detailed records of time spent on projects
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Apply on company website