Assist the controller in the management of the day-to-day accounting functions of the facility by performing all related Cost Accounting functions using GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Practices.)
All job responsibilities are to be performed in adherence with the company's Principles of Ethical Business Conduct.
- Ensuring Operations are supported with accurate and timely financial and operating information to allow maximum efficiency without compromising quality standards
- Provide management of the day-to-day JD Edwards accounting systems and procedures and assure compliance with Group operations requirements.
- Provide monthly financial reports in accordance with strict Group Operations and the Corporate Finance Department deadlines.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret information required by the facility to effectively plan and control the facility's income and expenditures.
- Assist the Controller in assessing the cost effectiveness of procedures, materials, and other resources of the facility.
- Effective Direct Labor costing and tracking
- Ensure highest standards of inventory control
- Extensive Forecast and Budget preparation is required. Must be able to analyze past data and use analytical tools to forecast future trends.
- Must be very pro-active in insuring all costs are accurately reflected thru detailed analysis of Cost reports and Bills of Material
- Supporting the development of new/additional business opportunities through managing the customer profitability & pricing process;
- Ensuring an up-to-date awareness of business issues/potential issues;
- Ensuring that all Site/Group/Corporate policies are implemented and applied with the associated controls in place.
- Other duties may be assigned as business needs dictate
Apply on company website