The goal of the Account Coordinator is to support the Customer Service Manager and thereby provide the customer with a level of service and support which meets customer requirements and expectations.
All job duties are to be performed in adherence with the company's Principles of Ethical Business Conduct.
- Assist in the delivery of a customer forecast into finished goods through
- Creation of Work Orders.
- Use SCM provided data to determine material availability.
- Provide requirements to operations at regular production meeting re daily demand and changes.
- Compile data regarding A/C activity such as Customer Feedback, Invoice and payment status, Changes to production schedule and forecast from customer.
- Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the Account Coordinator process within GTS relevant to the position inclusive of but not limited to SKU List, Pricing Matrix, Production Process etc.
- Maintain up to date training and skill set on the site ERP system on all aspects of the RRD sites ERP system and supporting tools such as iView XT.
- Supports the Account Manager in obtaining SKU Specific information from the customer (BOM etc) to facilitate component purchase and conversion into Finished Goods.
- Review all incoming forecast work submitted by customer to ensure t the sites capability to build. Work with Quality and other functional groups where a delta is observed. FAI etc.
- Act as the Customer's Representative in RRD supporting the Account Manager.
- Ensure that all aspects of the Quality Policy and Objectives are understood and enacted.
- Participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Participate in and satisfactorily complete all required training programs for the assigned position.
- Performs other duties within the scope of responsibilities and requirements of the job from time to time as assigned by management representatives.
Apply on company website